Wanna be the one

The day I saw you girl, that day changed my whole world
I’m thinking bout’ you day and night,
thinking bout’ do you right!
I wanna be the guy you call your man,
because I’m the only one who really can
Love you to death, cause without you I’m outta breathe (yea)
I only want you as my boo, because no one can replace you
My love to you is tru, girl imma show you how to do.
I can be your prince and you can be my princess,
all you gotta do is give me a lil kiss,
The only thing I need is you as my miss
You the last thing I need in my life,
that’s why I want you as my wife I won’t lie,
I won’t cheat, and it’s you I wanna meet
When I’m meeting my boo, baby girl if you knew that
I wanna be the one you smile to
I wanna be the one you wanna do
I wanna be the one you talking with
I don’t wanna be the fifth
I wanna be the one

By Agar

No comments:

 

Copyright © 2008 Yupture Team. All rights reserved.