In The Spirit

To my loved ones left behind

This should not be a day of sadness
I want you all to smile
Don't concentrate on the pain in your heart
Please believe I'm in the aisle

From now on when I cross your mind
Even though you don't see me there
Reach out and give me a hug
My spirit will be in the air

I'll look in on you from time to time
Maybe I'll let you know I'm there
But if you're sad when you think of me
It will be more than I can bear

I've only passed on to a better place
I'm with the ones I've loved and lost
We're on the other side having a party
And there's no worry of the cost

I love each and every one of you
Please try not to cry
My body may be dead and gone
But my spirit will never did

By Shirley R. Hamill

No comments:

 

Copyright © 2008 Yupture Team. All rights reserved.