All I Can Say is Thank You(For Dad)

Sometimes it seems you just don’t care, I bet you feel the same way to. But I know plain as day that you do.
Sometimes it seems you don’t want me here, I bet you feel the same way to. But I know plain as day that you do.
I know you love me, I know you care, and I know you will always be there.
I know you see me, I know you hear me, and I know you want me here.
I hope you know that I…
That I love you that I care, that I will always be here.
That I see you, that I hear you, that I want you here.
You’re the best dad that I can have.
And I respect how you provide for me.
And love me, care for me, and respect me.
I respect you and I love you for you.
I’m sorry for my attitude.
I know how negative it may get.
I’m sorry for my rudeness.
I know how mean I can get.
And lastly I’m sorry for never thanking you for everything that you do for me.
So now I will make up for all those times.
Thank you.
Thank you for everything that you have done, which is plenty.
Thank you.

by Nici B.

No comments:

 

Copyright © 2008 Yupture Team. All rights reserved.